easter day cellgroup

0

Written on Sunday, April 01, 2007 by peacefreezer-pik yee

easter day cell group.....it's unexpectedly this time my brother easily promised me to attend....and another unexpectedly,my father permitted too even when my mum said "this year is ur pmr n uec year o",my father said "it's not evrything to hv test....study is 4 knowledge,not for tests".we played games n had movie...the movie actually my mum had bought it...and i the "explorer"had finished it long time ago...but it's gud too....my bro can hv this chance to watch it...however,he's still VERY VERY VERY shy...that he din even giv any responds wen karen jie n kevin go or other ppl ask him sum question....lol...wat to do?although the film doesnt really gud....n the actors' act r not so natural too.....but den the msg is still there....v still touched by it,....however i think everyone is shy....including me....i dare not to cry in front of so many ppl....wahaha....my bro still hv not much respond till the end of the cellgroup...mayb he's really too shy...he's sumone who cares a lot on how others looking at him...he's very shy too....but i believe he recieve sth....i think so n i hope so

when we reach ktm...gosh!!!it was late!!!the ticket counter was closed as wat i've expected....we nid to buy ticket from the machine....however....nite mare cum....one of the machines were totally not functioning while the other one ONLY RECIEVE COINS....the paper money couldnt b used since it was stucked i think.....oh no.....3 ppl....wic costs rm7.50....how can i get so many coins?ther wasnt any workers left....all the passanger were lack of syiling too....at last i've to call 4 help....i called kim hong who lived near there....she was not at home but she informed her bro to look 4 syiling for us....finally we got the coins.....really thankful....thx kim hong n ur bro for the help...in my mind,if we really couldnt find any coins,i've decided to take the ktm w/o ticket....mayb when we reach there only we pay....but then gratefully,we got the coins from kim hong's bro....thx a lot....but then the ktm timing is truely poor....at last we reach sentul at 1200am.....haiz....

sorry i didnt mean to do that...but i dun even hv a proper relationship with God....i dun even able to find my heart back now....how am i qualified to go 4 the "training"?as wat i said...let me sink to the bottom ba....mayb i'll rise up sumday if i hv the chance n is permitted....pls giv me sumtime....i afraid that ....haha...not worthy la....i didnt mean to hurt anyone.....didnt mean to make anyone of u worry bout me....sorry....giv me sumtime ba.....

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment