wat? oh no><...help

0

Written on Friday, April 06, 2007 by peacefreezer-pik yee

Although I'm a bit tired today,it is a quite peaceful day for me UNTIL WE GOT TO RECIEVE OUR MUET SLIP...At first,we do not know about anything...but later....my sky is full with black clouds...this is the story:
we were told by our teacher that our location for MUET exam is in SMK Chong Hwa,Gombak as previous year...for the speaking part,we r sitting for it on 14Mei2007.we were seperated into two sections...that means sum of us r going to attend the test on the 1st and sum of us is going to sit for the 2nd section...SUDDENLY...there's a voice from a corner..."teacher,y r we who is from the same group get the different section?"HUH?!!!all of us got into silent.....OH NO!!!!R we going to....that wat in our mind....I think...it was the nightmare...later,teacher asked em...."ok,how many of u were in the same group but then in different section?pls raise ur hand"....after counting,there r a group of em where two members r in the 8.00am section and another on the 11.00am section....gosh...all of us hv known wat will happen to us next...we got a big shocked...the whole class started to discuss bout this matter....den our teacher said"erm,last time,the smk chong hwa used to put our sch students name in front of their students name....that means for the previous years,our sch index number is earlier than those who studied in smk chong hwa...but this year,i think they put their students' name first...."GOSH!!!!
*for those who still dunno wat is happening,let me explain here....there is a speaking part in MUET.for this task,4 candidates will be formed in a group.there r two parts for the speaking,whicj=h is part , a individual part.we will recieve our question on that particular day.usually it asked for suggestion/opinion/solution.for the individual part,a suggest/opinion is given to u.u muz think of the points based on the title.there r only 2minutes time for u to think of the points....after 2 minutes,u are required to give your points n elaboration in 2 minutes time individually.after 4 candidates has completed their task respectively...they r given another to minutes to discuss among themselves....after that,10 minutes will b given for the group disscussion.each candidate muz voice out their opinion...they can agree/disagree/giving reasons...etc...at last they muz come out with a conclusion on the topic after the discussion.
*there r 20 of us in the class...so initially,we think that we r safe n will not be seperated....we might b in the same group with high possibiliity.however,looks like our dream had been crashed...after knowing this situation....that means now.....the first two candidates will join the other candidates from different sch and the last two candidates will hv the same fate too....and "luckily"...I am one of the last two candidates in our class since my surname starts with an "W"....gosh....initially,it is not a problem for me....but later....><....my heart sink to the bottom of the sea...I am the candidate C in my practice wic i think it is the safer place....but now,I had become the candidate A,the 1st person to start...I'm going to cry out loud!!!!AAA!!!y like that?I'm afraid for my individual part now!!!ok,if i weren't the 1st person to start,I will have a bit more time to think bout my point...and i might able to "steal"sum ideas from them who had speak out their points...or mayb in their speaking in the individual part,they will remind me bout sth that i had missed out....but then,looks like it had bcome sth impossible for me....to form a group with other ppl from different sch shudn't b a big problem for me....I'm not too worry bout my group discussion that much too...but....the individual part really ....gosh....
now,i only hope that my choice will b the most easiest point to elaborate...that's wat i hope for now....I hope my dream will cum true

*by the time my fren n I turned over....a fren of us started shedding tears...hey!!!gosh...wat r u doin?aiks...although it seems to b a cruel reality ....it doesnt come to the point that we need to cry...izit?v r facing the same situation too....futhermore,it had bcome a reality wic will not ever change...it is juz waste of energy to cry for it....haiz...by the time...she left the sch...her tears still shedding w/o fail...honestly...a bit cant stand with this type of attitude...but really pity of her...eyes got swollen...hope that u'll raise up n face the reality bravely ,fren...all the best to u n me n everyone

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment