april fool

0

Written on Sunday, April 01, 2007 by peacefreezer-pik yee

it's april fool today...i recieved a special msg state that"cal me urgently.A bad news abt u"...haha~luckily I'm sumone who is very careful n intelligent.....there is "treasure"behind....wakaka wic states that"r u shocked?4ward 2ur frens n c hw many 2pid dun read the msg fully"...wakaka...i dunwan my hp to b爆机so i only send to 4ppl....2sec after my I sent....a call is there....oh gosh....i din mean to fool u.....actually i'm juz trying to send sth funny(funny msg)to u as wat we agree to do so b4....haha

i try to stop it today...i really tired of it...cant do it well n yet as wat i hv expected it wasnt a smooth procedure...i hv to look4 another person in charge....haiz....y izit so difficult to stop sth?gosh.....can let me go ma? y everyone seems to noe that what's my situation now?asking me how am i goin on...if i really noe n noe wat to do....i hv cum out since long time ago....can i stop????let me go....l...e...t...m...e...g...o...

i do not mean to let anyone worry bout me leh....

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment