20070426

0

Written on Thursday, April 26, 2007 by peacefreezer-pik yee

it is my tuition day today^^.luckily,i made it to the end.i should be proud of myself haha~today PA class is extremely crowded.actually,it is a replacement class for us,the saturday class student due to the MuET test.but,who cares,since today is the public holiday for all sch...besides saturday student,friday class or even thursday class student came for the class.the class starts on 12.30pm,however,i cannot even find a seat when i reached bout 11.44am.Luckily,my fren had arrived earlier than us,only then,we got the place.according to him,he said he arrived b4 the tuition centre open,but the ppl who is queing up are many...huh....

MUET is only bout 33hours from now,however,i really dunno wat can i do n wat shall i prepare for it.i tried to do sum comprehention question...i was addicted by the surrounding...TV,PC...i cant really sit down and concentrate with my work.MUET....i keep on glazing at it...try to do...erm...well,i juz can say that,it's too much,it's a miracle n i wont think i'm able to finish em.sum of the students try to look for the hot topic n the tips for the essay.hmmm....however,do u think it really works?personally,i dun think so la....there r millions of questions possible to cum out....how to spot?eventhough u r lucky to do so....can we sure that we r capable to express it in a correct way?hmmm....general knowledge is a long time work...it has to be accumulated day by day....and we....are really lack of it...at least i'm one of em,as wat our teacher said,we r juz scratching the sand...i knew my problem,but it is not a short term work...

I dun really hv confident in MuET right now...as I hv not really put my effort in it.Furthermore,I found that my standard of english is sliding....I am sumone who seldom read n seldom write...wat i hv done so far is juz keep on posting blog...but,wat i hv typed was not proper eng....grammatical errors can be found easily....sumtimes really feel a bit ashamed of myself to post blogs in eng...if it is not more convinient to type in eng sumtimes,i think i will never ever post it in eng....wahaha

i had a dream to get band5 for it....but my effort is not enough...I'm not really serious for it...this I know....therefore,i dun really hv confident for it...the same situation for my other subjects...hmmm...I shall balanced my life n my emotion asap...for without our knowing,time swifted fast....unknowingly,it is MAY ady....

MUET,a subject that i had not really put my effort on....somehow,i still hope to get a good results...

now,23.45...i feel to give up...however,my frens still insist to struggle for the last time....shall I follow their steps and continue my battle till the end?or juz...simply giv myself a break...without doing anything?should i continue or juz stop all the effort right now?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment