20070402

0

Written on Monday, April 02, 2007 by peacefreezer-pik yee

recently really moody....too lazy during my weekend...except go for tuition on saturday i had done nth...i realise that i really in a rush if i really wan2 do well in stpm....actually there r lots of things wic i can do...exercise for every chapter la....pa n muet looking for the topics la....actually there r really endless job if i really put my effort....however,i cant look for my heart at home....i could hardly take a book n read it seriously....all i can do is juz look at s few sentences and then close the book...i'm the kind of easily addicted by the surroundings....i muz hv a silent place to read....that wud truely b my weakness...
but den in sch....i noe wat i shud do.....therefore if i had time i'll juz bring my book to library....eventhough i still cant really realyy read it concentratedly....however,at least i can hv a quiet place to study...better than none.....but....wat i wanna say is....my dear fren....i'm happy that u treat me as a fren even v only got to noe each another at the beginning of the year...really....but den....i was really easily affected...this is the only chance for me to study seriously><...otou sumtimes u try to tell me bout the news on that day....sumtimes u can even xplain sth that i dun understand to me....i really appreciate...but den i feel a bit unease n might lost my concentration again....although i shall b trained to study,not affected by the surrounding...but now i'm really weak n i'm not able to face it....4give me....plz giv me a place to study personaly...><
i'm still w...e...a...k.....
anyone can help me?
i feel like dry n dying....
how i wish i can juz lay there n not move for a week...

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment