tagged again

0

Written on Thursday, November 27, 2008 by peacefreezer-pik yee

1. Do you have secrets?
I don't think I have. you can ask anything,I'll ans u frankly

2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl younger than you?
I think i won't... a few months ok la....I'm quite tradition and consrvative d....hmm...but who knows...thing might change...

3. What would you do with a billion dollar?
十一奉献,donation,saving, car...

4.Do you enjoy going to college?
ok la....but i dun like being bitten by insects....my leg got so many 5 cents after staying in college =.= if FSKTM, everything still ok....

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
if that's the one God prepare for me.... ha!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
both are blessed

7. List 5 favourite movies...
movie a... dunno leh....drama got many la

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?
ha? i dunno understand wo... hmm...what can i do? nth i can do....lol

9. List 5 favourite TV shows...
silent深情密码
autumn in my heart (wasai this one watch for many times oso can continue)
神雕侠侣(中国版)
witch yoo hee
goong

10. Do you have any regrets?
I used to, but now... I know that God has transformed my regret and mistake to be a blessing. n He has make a path for me, ady took me out from it...

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
another new page of life. I wish to be more confident,hv a better life. I believe it will be

12. Who is the most important person to you?
God,family,friend

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
like to laugh, mix ard wif ppl....wahaha!!! but feel that sumtimes will emo d...

14. Would you rather be single but rich or married but poor?
I hv not think bout this b4... single...erm...kinda lonely sumtimes... married... need courage for it is everlasting n not a game... rich or poor? it doesnt matter to me.... rich or poor juz depends on our thinking. when u think u r poor, even u have many things yet u still wont satisfied n blame that u r poor....vice versa. i juz hope that everything is sufficient...i hope i wont b too rich or too poor...that's all

15. What is your favourite color?
many wo....basically 粉色系列,but not so like pink....colourful...when evey colour matches...it will be the most beautiful !!

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
same as yee yen's ans...depends

17. If you fall in love with 2 persons simultaneously, who would you choose?
wont happen d la...if really so "sui"... GOD!! wic one is the one whom u prepared?

18. What are top 5 on your "to-go" list?
finished my delayed job lastest by TMR!!
不良笑花
clean my extra ordinary messy room
plan 4 2009
programming

19. Name 3 things you would like to do but would not be able to do...
change my past
slower the time
change everyone

20. People I wanna tag...
fei ching
yan yun
natalie
ally wan again
caleb la

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment