20070108

0

Written on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 by peacefreezer-pik yee

I supposed to post in chinese...However,my PC suddenly restarted after I typed my blog halfway...All of my typing gone together with it... >< geram >
My class was started officially on Monday...As usual,i went to sch early in the morning.Since v dunnid2 go2 sch on Sat,we din recieve our timetable like the other classes...

Finally,we recieve it on monday morning....WAT???Our classes mostly start on 1045am...The earliest class starts on 9am,Wednesday....YEAH!!!v can b the lastest to sch ! >< but of course we nid to pay the price...that is sumtimes we nid to stay till 4sth @ even later than that....

Erm...still got a lot of time...shie wah and aihui said that they wanna look for Ms khor...bout their scholarship application . I juz followed but I went to look for a "VIP"...haha~she said she thought our lovely "dinasour"(kidding only,juz dunwanna type her name for her privacy)is kidding...but now I was in front of her...of coz I asked her 4 sum advices that wic should I choose btw BIO n PHYSICS....haha~By the time i left the office,my former eng teacher-sir anthony was on his seat...he looked a bit surprised wen he saw me...of coz they'll b surprise...hoho...

after all,I brought out the same matter in Ms khor room...after listening to her words,I had a decision in my mind roughly...I think i noe wat shud i do now...as wat she told me...I agreed with her...well,nutrition is only my second choice,a choice that i might not choose...in addition my backgroud in bio is not so gud...according to ms khor,I did took chemistry in STPM.So,I can take sth related to Chemistry later on.

We went back to our class wen it's the time for our class...for sure all the teacher will noticed me...haha~now,I'm a bit familiar again to my sch...I've back to my "nature part" I think.I'm not feeling embarrassed like b4...我已不再有先前的尴尬和不好意思了...wat u all hv told me is true.This has bcum the reality that i hv to face...sumore,here is where I belong,where i come from...I really wanna give thanks to my sch...thank 4 their helps n forgiveness...I'll appreaciate it.

today.v hv to stay till 6.30pm at sch...as wat i've known...yes,is really him who teaches bio....I heard that he had been teaching here since a long time ago.many of my teachers in sch who were chonghwa student b4 taught by him...but his style never change from my teachers...until...this generation-.-!!!.due to privacy,i will not post his name up...n if u noe who he was....juz pretend to b innocent,k?haha~he is still d same style while he is teaching...all his slang n "intonasi" r the same...the only different is juz the language....from eng to chinese....but his chinese still got rooms for improvement....a bit funny until I laughed sumtimes...lol....still....the same results...not so many ppl listen to him...wahaha~

the nx BIG SURPRISE is cuming....I saw a very familiar face in PHYSICS class when the teacher walked in....wait a minute....WAT?!is him?oh my....another teacher from the same place... >.
time swifted fast....I will stay here for another year...with all those teachers...for thosewho r still blur on whether they should stay 4 stpm @juz straight away go 4 u....I hope that they'll found their way asap...dun like we who is "floating" all the way with no confirmation...i realised that it will causes some problems...I hope they'l noe wat they'l nid to do n couragely go 4 it...

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment