20070320-考车成功

1

Written on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 by peacefreezer-pik yee

finally....my driving lesson had come to the end...haiz....32hours....stupid la...kaka~i shud learn it later since b4 that i only learn it once a week....anyway...all had come to the end....
the rain falled since yesterday nite till bout 9sth today....luckily it stopped...my number was 83hijau....my test is around 11sth....i saw drivers passed and failed....most of emwho failed drove the golden coloured car....esp number 06....i can said that omos 4~5out of10 who drove that car failed to "daki bukit"....I prayed...dun let me get those cars....luckily mine was white...at first I made mistake...yee?why the car cant move n sounded loudly?no gua?it's a damp car?even one of the staff came to me....HAHAHA~guess wat...i forgot the handbrake...wakaka~but then,i was not so familiar with the car since its metre is one my left hand side...it's hard for me to read the metre....ok...it's my turn...yess...peace is in me....all in my mind was juz...ok...even cant make it one the first time...i had another chance....however....DUN OVER THE HILL!!!if not...i mampus ady...wakaka~luckily....ngam ngam....hiu....so lucky...I got it in one try....my confidence increase....yess...i made it....all of em juz in one try....

on the road....i was judged by a malay guy...i checked everything...but....oh gosh...i cant release the brake....it was too...i used all my strength....then...the guy ...made it for me....fiu....so paise...my journey went on...but then the car was a little bit faster than the car that i drove b4 eventhough the speed was omos d same...the road junction...my most nervous part...luckily i made it again....but still...i felt that it was a bit fast....anyway....fiu....when i reached the traffic light,it was red...i think that fellow tested me...he said..."ok,jalan...jalan lah"...but it was red...i dun bother him...haha~was he trying to tested me?i dunno lo...kaka~my 2nd barrier...when i turned into the another junction..a big truck was in front of me with slow speed...i din noe whether it was a right act a not...i juz cut it...wa shuang...haha~the juge din say anything...consider right gua...wakaka~however...when i got back(on the back journey)...omos the door of the pusat(the place we took parking etc exam...)...when i omos reached the hump...a van stopped...juz in front of the hump...i was unable to slow down the car that fast....i hv to cut again...but then....ishhh...i got to the lane bside ady><...it deduct my mark again....saying that"pandu di selekoh tdk ikut lorog yg betul"....><

however....thanks God...i passed with 18 marks...wakaka~the guy was a bit rude actually...haiz...dun bother la....passed ady....later...when i read my results...only i found that...eh?got one column wic asked us to try the wiper n signal...at that moment only i realised....eh?yaho.....ishhh...i din do that...but that fellow approvd me>p<...haha~but even if he deduct my marks for that...still...i passed...yippie!!but den...i really spent a lot of money ady><....n YESS i apssed...but i hv no car to drive now><....when will it be?hope it come soon^^kaka

but then the period of waiting was very very long...the day was hot....my head became ache after waiting for so long in that environment wic it stuffy...it made me feel like i had been standing under the sun for the whole day long....anyway...juz thanks god for everything...n He din gave me up...thx

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    congratulate BB!!!
    y din reply me as u said u bery boring when waiting?T.T
    sad...
    but so happy tat u alr pass ur test^^
    lolx..tat handbreak..last time when stopping on the hill,i used my both hands n full of energy to pull it up.XD think back oso funny..

     

Post a Comment