20070805

2

Written on Monday, August 06, 2007 by peacefreezer-pik yee

now I've decided...I better keep my old principe,that's juz on9 once a week.I realised it really a waste of time for me to on9 omos everyday...furthermore,not really many ppl that i can chat with.so better not to do so for my own good,esp during this very important moment.I should have starting prepare my STPM since long time ago.Even now,it is consider as late...no matter how it is,it's better to start late than not doing anything at all though i dun really hv confidence with the outcome.nevermind,at least i give myself a try,set myself sum rules.

next time,if u saw me on9 again(except weekend la)~keep on alert me until i offline....haha~if u really saw this post la.....

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    since u say so,我很乐意担当赶你走的重责大任~

    别让我看见你哦~
    hohohoho...

    -leiming-

     
  2. Anonymous |

    today,wednesday...temporarily break d law for bout 1/2hour....lol...2days can control....gonna continue control....gogogo~FIGHT!

    ~pik yee

     

Post a Comment